Volkswagen is a very well known car maker brand in the world. Everyone praises its each and every car all over the world. Every year the company surprises with a fresh new concept at the international market. In the Mid of 2016, the company launched its compact sedan in India i.e Volkswagen Ameo. The car has got lots of appreciations from the critics as well as from sedan lovers. In Mumbai, Volkswagen Ameo has won the best Compact Sedan of the year at the NDTV car and Bike awards and Motor Vikatan Awards recently.
Volkswagen Ameo features:
- It is equipped with infotainment gizmos with CD player, MP3 player with USB.
- It got the many connecting features like:- Bluetooth connectivity, i-pod connectivity, phone book sync and many more.
- It got the Reverse parking camera with reverse parking sensors.
- The company has really done the efficient work on giving the silver garnish around the center console, gear shift knob, inside door handles and steering wheel.
Volkswagen Ameo specifications:
- It is powered by 1.2- litre, three cylinder,MPI petrol engine.
- Petrol engine gives the power of 74 bhp and churns the Torque around 110Nm.
- It is also powered by 1.5- litre diesel engine that gives the power of 108 bhp.
- Diesel engine churns the Torque around 250 Nm.
- It is equipped with 5- speed gear box in both manual and automatic transmission.
Volkswagen Ameo security and safety:
- It got the dual tone Air bags, ABS(Automatic Braking system) & EBD(Electronic brake force distribution).
- It also have safety features like:- height adjustable head rest, engine immobilizer, 3- point seat belts at the front and rear and many more.
- Fog- lamps in both front and rear, Anti- pinch power windows.
- Central locking system controlled by remote
Volkswagen Ameo mileage, price and rivals:
It gives the huge mileage around 17.83km/L in Petrol variant and 21.73km/L in Diesel variant.
The price of all new Ameo ranges from INR 5.24 lakh to INR 9.32 lakh.
It got the rivalry from the other companies compact sedans like:- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire, Honda Amaze, Tata Zest, Hyundai Xcent and many more.
So, guys what do you think about the Ameo is it really fit in the title of compact sedan of the year, Tell us your views in the comment box anything about the car like are you going to buy this. Follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a Nice Day;