Hey, guys hope all of you are doing well. In this post, we will talk about the Cars that win the Millions of hearts and beat every other car in its segment. All these cars are UP to the mark and are equipped with all the Safety features and Latest technology. So, here’s the list of List of the winners of 2018 cars of the year. All these cars got the Awards from very well known Auto brands.
2018 cars of the year(Entry level Sedan):
2018 Entry level sedan winner is none other than recently launched Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire.
2018 Dzire features:
- It is equipped with all the latest features and technology.
- It got the impressive features like- Projector headlamps, LED DRL (Daytime running lights) with Sporty alloy wheels.
- The cabin is equipped with features like:- Touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto, Apple Carplay and mirror link support(mainly in top model zxi+ & zdi+).
- Maruti is now thinking about the customers’ safety i.e. it is equipped with Airbags, ABS with EBD, brake assist and ISOFIX child seats.
2018 Maruti Suzuki Dzire specifications:
- It is available in both the Petrol & Diesel engines.
- The petrol engine is propelled by 1,2- litre K-series which produce the Max power of 82 bhp @ 6,000 rpm.
- It churns the Torque around 113 Nm @ 4,200 rpm.
- The diesel engine is propelled by 1.3- litre DDiS which produce the Max Power of 74 bhp @ 4,000 rpm.
- It churns the Torque around 190 Nm @ 2,000 rpm.
- Both the engines are mated Maruti’s AMT
2018 cars of the year( Crossover):
Winner of 2018 Crossover is the Ford Ecosport which is equipped with all the features, safety gears and Specifications. Recently, Ford launched the Facelift version of the car which fulfils all the legs which it had earlier.
Facelift Ecosport features:
- It is completely new from its infotainment system which is now of 8 – inches which are really huge with Ford’s latest Sync 3.0 connectivity suite sits in the middle.
- The steering wheel is larger and has more buttons for various function.
- It is equipped with all the latest technologies like- Satellite navigation, Bluetooth, DVD player and a particular screen for the rear camera.
- The company is giving all these cool features only in Platinum+ Ecoboost and in Platinum+ Trim which is reported by Auto car India.
- The passenger seat storage box feature will be only available in top end- variant.
- Low Variants will not get features like:- Reclining rear seats, rear defogger, vanity lamp, driver seat adjust and many more.
- The facelift variant includes projector headlamps with LED DRLs, a wholly new front end design, larger 17-inch alloy wheels on the outside.
Safety features of Facelift variant include ABS+EBD, 6 airbags, engine immobiliser, door unlock on crash, rear parking sensors and camera among others all of the features makes it the best in its segment.
Facelift Ecosport specifications:
- It is available in both Petrol and Diesel variant.
- The new variant of Petrol variant is now powered by 1.5 litres, 3 Cyl Ti-VCT Dragon engine. This replaces both the previous 1.5 and 1.0 EcoBoost petrol options.
- It is to be available with a 6-Speed automatic or 5-Speed manual.
- While for Diesel engine remains unchanged with the 1.5 TDCi.
2018 cars of the year(Mid range SUV):
Tata Nexon is the mid-range SUV which has bang all the other rivals with its Safety features and technology at a very reasonable price. This car has uplifted the Market value of the company after Tata Tigor and made the Company to uplift its value up to INR 60,000 from next month.
- Tata Nexon got Projector headlamps with LED as daytime running lamps.
- It also got LED at the rear and is equipped with 16- inch Alloy wheels.
- It got Three driving modes- City, Eco & Sports with Automatic Climate control system.
- It is equipped with 6.5- inch Touchscreen infotainment system can be used to control Harman sourced unit.
- Tata Nexon is available in both Petrol and Diesel variant.
- It is propelled by an all-new 1.2-litre turbocharged Revotron Petrol motor.
- It delivers the Max Power of 110 PS and churns the Torque around 170 Nm.
- It is also propelled by a 1.5-litre Revotorq Diesel motor.
- It delivers the Max Power of 110 PS and churns the Torque around 260 Nm.
- Both the variants are mated to a brand new 6-speed manual gearbox while 6- speed Automatic gearbox will be offered in early 2018.
- It gives the superb mileage of 16km/L in city and 21.5km/L on the highway.
2018 cars of the year(Best SUV):
Jeep is the International brand of SUV which inspires every car maker to make the SUV with all the safety features and latest technology in reasonable price. Jeep Compass is the only car which got massive response from the Indian market.
2018 Jeep Compass features:
- It is equipped with 7- inch Touchscreen infotainment system which is mated with a 6-speaker sound system and can connect with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
- It got the Dual Zone climate control with push button start/stop and reverse parking sensor with a camera.
- It got the many Safety features like- 6- airbags, All-speed traction control system, ABS with EBD, electronic parking brake, and ISOFIX anchorages for child booster seats still much more.
- It is available in 5- different colour options- Hydro Blue, Exotica Red, Brilliant Black, Vocal White and Minimal Grey.
2018 Jeep Compass specifications:
- It will be available in both the Petrol & Diesel variant.
- The Diesel 2.0- litre engine delivers the Max Power of 173 PS.
- It churns the Peak Torque around 350 Nm.
- The Diesel 1.4- litre engine delivers the Max Power of 162 PS.
- It churns the Peak Torque around 250 Nm.
- Both the engines are propelled by FCA (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles) Group.
- Both the Diesel engine is mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox.
- The 9-speed Automatic Transmission at the diesel engine will be introduced early next year.
- The company is offering the car with All-wheel drive and Front wheel drive which delivers the fuel-efficiency of 17.1kmpl and 16.3kmpl respectively(According to ARAI).
So, guys what do you think about the above list of winners of 2018 cars of the year which car specifications and Technology impress you and which one of you will be going to buy from these, tell us your views in the comment box and tell us the car & bike about which you want to get more information and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox.
Have a nice day;