Xiaomi’s big Flagship Launch just ended and they will unveil Mi Note 2 and some other cool things…”I Mean Really Cool“. But Let’s just talk about the Xiaomi Mi Note 2 first. The Phone is pretty much like the leaks we saw but we don’t have the Dual Cameras, and the placement of the Camera is actually weird looking but is not that bad we will get used to it.
But Let’s first check out the Specification of this Flagship.
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 Specs:-
- Two-sided dual curves: Front + back 3D curved glass, 7-series aluminum frame
- OLED flexible display, 77.2” screen-to-body ratio
- 2.35GHz Snapdragon 821 Processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM/64GB ROM and 6GB RAM/128GB ROM UFS 2.0 ROM
- 22.56MP high-resolution camera, EIS hardware-level 4K video stabilization
- 8MP front camera with autofocus, Beautify 3.0
- Global LTE bands: 6 types, 37 bands
- 4070mAh battery, Quick Charge 3.0
- MIUI 8, Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Full NFC functionality: Read, write, card emulation, P2P
- HD audio quality, 192kHz / 24-bit resolution with lossless support
- GPS high-precision positioning
The Specs are Top Notch as Expected, the Design is like a copy one but it’s OK, we can handle that.
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 Pricing and Availability:-
The Xiaomi Mi Note 2 will be available in 2 colors Piano Black, Glacier Silver…No Gold for now….Maybe we get Gold color later as a limited edition.
The Xiaomi Mi Note 2 is priced as follows:-
4GB + 64GB: RMB 2799 ~ 27,000INR (Approx. USD 413)
6GB + 128GB : RMB 3299 ~ 32,000 INR (Approx. USD 487)
6GB + 128GB Global : RMB 3499 ~ 34,999 INR (Approx. USD 516)
You can order the Mi Note 2 tonight if you live in China, Hongkong, Beijing….Others may have to wait or order using VPNs and Import the Device 😛
They also unveiled 2 other products Mi VR 2 and A New Concept Phone Xiaomi MIX…..we will talk about it later today.
So, this was Mi Note 2 What’s your thoughts about it??? Did you like it? or Not? Tell us in the comments below.
Have a Nice Day.