Xiaomi has become quite a big thing in India and other countries, they released some great devices like Mi6 recently, Mi Note series as their Flagships, and also they have pretty much everything for the budget sector, like Redmi Series and Redmi Note Series. So, Xiaomi is back again with a budget oriented device Redmi 5, and we have its specs details (Most of it) and the Pricing. So, let’s start with specs first.
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Specs
- 5-inch Full HD curved glass display
- Snapdragon 625 / Snapdragon 630 processor
- Adreno 508 / Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB/64GB, Expandable via SD Card
- 16 MP camera, Dual-Tone LED flash, PDAF
- 5MP Front Camera
- 3,680 mAh Battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat, MIUI9
So these are the specs of the upcoming Redmi 5. Also, it will support a Fingerprint scanner at the back. Check out the pricing and availability details.
Redmi 5 Pricing and Release Date
Redmi 5 is expected to arrive in Q3 2017 or early Q4, that means in between August and October. Check out the prices of Redmi 5 below
Snapdragon 625 version
- 3 GB + 16 GB -> 859 yuan (Rs. 8160)
- 3 GB + 32 GB -> 1039 yuan (Rs. 9875)
Snapdragon 630 version
- 3 GB + 32 GB -> 1099 yuan (Rs. 10,445)
- 4GB + 32 GB -> 1199 yuan (Rs. 11,395)
- 4 GB + 64 GB -> 1299 yuan (Rs. 12,345)
That’s it for now, Keep checking LikelyFad for more!
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and don’t forget to like and follow us on FaceBook and Twitter.
Subscribe to LikelyFad to receive all the latest updates about Tech, Movies, and Automotive in your Inbox. If you want our content to get delivered on your mobile as soon we post, click on the Bell icon on the bottom right of the page.
Have a Nice Day.